Definition of Terms
- Personal information
“Personal information” mentioned within the Policy is defined as information about an individual’s name, date of birth, email address, and any other descriptive information that allows us to identify a specific individual. Information, which were initially unable to identify individuals alone, that can be used in combination to distinguish individuals will also be considered as personal information in this Policy.
- Behavioral records
Referred to as “behavioral records” in this Policy, these records include user service and advertisement history, Service operation history, IP address, location information, device identification information, and any other records that are accumulated to analyze the customers interests and behaviors. It should be noted; specific individuals cannot be identified with behavior records alone. However, when incorporated properly with other information, it may distinguish certain individuals, and thus, behavioral records will be considered as personal information.
Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company will obtain information through lawful and fair manner.
Use of Personal Information
The Company will only utilize personal information for following business purposes.
- To deliver the most optimal information for each individual user
- To help improve the quality of the Service through statistical analysis
- To respond to customer inquiries about the Service
- To carry out surveys for the Service
- To inform the users about the Company’s new campaign and product
- For other purposes related to the criteria mentioned above
The Service and some portion of the advertisement system utilizes Cookies. Cookies is a technology that stores information exchanged between the browser and the server on the user’s device. The user may choose to disable Cookies on the browser but it may affect the service of each websites.
Entrustment of Personal Information to Third Parties
With the exceptions permitted by the law, the Company will not relay personal information to any third party without the consensus of the user. However, the Company may access users’ personal information and disclose it to third parties for the following cases.
- When there is a consent from the user
- When the Law, judicial court, or administrative agencies require the disclosure of personal information for regulatory reasons
- When it is reasonably necessary to protect, and defend the Company’s rights or property
- When it is required to protect the lives and property of the Company, users, and other common people and obtaining the approval of the users is problematic
- When the Company needs to cooperate with local government and agencies to promote positive externalities specified by the law, such as public health and child education, and acquiring the consent of the user is difficult
- When Information, such as statistical data, that cannot be used to identify individuals are disclosed
Management of Personal Information
- The Company maintains the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- The Company will take proper security measures in order to prevent loss, destruction, manipulation or breach of personal information.
- The Company thoroughly educates the employees and maintains the operating system to manage personal information appropriately. Additionally, the Company will take any precautions to prevent loss, destruction, manipulation or breach of personal information.
- When a user’s account has been terminated for whatever reason, personal information will be completely deleted from the database.
- When a user terminates the Service, all personal information will be deleted.
Claims to Utilize, Disclose, Correct and Suspend Personal Information
When a user requests to disclose, correct, add, delete, or suspend the relay to third parties of personal information, the Company will first confirm the identity of the user and then immediately take measures in accordance with the regulations of the Private Act. However, if the request does not meet the requirements of the Private Act or other laws and regulations, the Company will be blocked from following through with the request. Additionally, there are no fees for making such requests to the Company. Nevertheless, the Company is not responsible for the telephone charges, transportation cost, and the expenses for the preparation of certain documents and data. Therefore, the user must bear all the above expenses.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries concerning the handling of personal information.
2016 / 6 / 1